What is Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) ?
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is the process of increasing the ranking of a websites visibility on search engine result pages (SERPs). In other words getting your website to the top of Google! It has become an integral part of website development and a company's marketing strategy, it's no longer enough to simply put a website on the internet, you also need to ensure it can be found!
There are a number of elements that will help search engines find, index and rank your website including:
It has to be fresh, unique, organised and easy for your target audience to read. Our website copywriters can help write new, or refresh, your existing web page content ensuring keywords or phrases help to improve your visibility.
A well-structured site is not only vital for your visitors to quickly and easily find what they want, but it also provides search engines a sense of your priorities and the role a page plays in the bigger picture of a website.
The world is mobile, a responsive, mobile friendly website is now a key ranking factor for Google. We can ensure your website works across mobile phones, tablets and desktop computers giving visitors on any device the best experience of your business.
News, a blog or special offers are just a few things that will keep your site fresh and up to date and help ensure Google and visitors to your site can see you are keeping it current and up to date. Our copywriters can help create and promote news or blog articles to keep your site interesting and up to date, bringing in visitors and leads to your website.
- SOCIAL MEDIA
Our social media management service looks at your presence on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Pinterest. It's the perfect way to increase followers and Likes as our content experts will profile your business and post about it along with interesting industry related facts and figures. The service includes a great social media dashboard to view statistics but also to use yourself to schedule posts about your own successes and latest news.
How can we help?
- Our team of experts will start by looking at your website, does it work on mobile devices as well as desktop computers?
- We'll look at any errors being reported that may affect how well Google rates your website and fix them where possible.
- Our website copywriters will check your webpage content and rewrite it where needed to ensure Google and your visitors will be able to concisely see what it is you offer.
- We'll also evaluate your social media presence, do you post to Twitter and Facebook? If not, why not? It's an essential part of ensuring Google can see how authoritative you are, as well as how well liked and followed you are.
- Do you have a blog or news area on your website? We can write blog posts to help improve your presence on the web and show Google you're keeping your website up to date. Plus we'll make sure, along with our social media work, to push your blog posts to others who will share them and increase your visitors and overall leads.
- We can also use Pay Per Click (PPC) Advertising to help you get up the Google rankings for a particular keyword or phrase. PPC helps reduce the time needed to gain visitors to your website over a short period of time and gets your ranking started for those keywords with more competition.
How much does SEO cost?
Every website and business is different, we charge an hourly rate of £35, and only charge you for the number of hours we agree each month. If thats one hour or 10 you always know how much you'll pay and we'll provide you a monthly report to show how well your website is doing.
Some websites might need 10 or more hours a month, others less, it really is different for everyone. We recommend between 5 and 10 hours which ensures we can rewrite content, manage news or blog posts and keep your social media presence prominent.