Multi Page Website
For businesses that require multiple web pages it makes sense to include a built in Content Management System (CMS). This allows people within your business to make changes to the webpage content as often as you need to, without the need for ongoing support from your website designer, although we do have a website support department to help if you need it!
A CMS is a great way of building up a website, starting with basic web page content you can easily install extensions that add functionality as you grow. For example, many of the business sites we help develop and maintain include a newsletter mailing system or a blog/news posting tool to help keep customers informed and ensure the website looks well maintained and current, very important to help with search engine rankings.
What you get for £349
- A Content Management System driven website
- Up to 5 web pages built, based on content you provide
- One page can be a contact form
- An off the shelf responsive website theme edited to include your logo
- Inclusion of a Google Map showing your location (if required)
- Website submitted to Google, Bing & Yahoo Search Engines
Any images and website text must be supplied by you.
- Hosting from £99 per year (including weekly backups)
- Bespoke designed website theme
- Logo design
- Full copywriting service to check or write your website copy
- We can source fully licensed images to help make the site stand out
- Add extra functionality such as news/blog posting or a newsletter mailing system
- Search Engine Optimisation to help push your site up the rankings